Thanks for choosing Filluck, we appreciate your decision to proceed with the payment. To make the payments at our online store safe and secure enough, we have adopted the lastest payment encryption technology. At the same time, our website has applied the SSL(encryption link) to avoid any information leakage.
PAY WITH PAYPAL
PAY WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
(Visa、Mastercard、Maestro、Discover、American Express、Diners Club、Afterpay)
Our online store in the US supports credit/debit card issued by Visa、Mastercard、Maestro、Discover、American Express、Diners Club、Afterpay
When you decide to pay with a credit/debit card, you need the following information to proceed with the secure payment: the name on the card, the card number, the month and year when the card expires, and the digital security code.
Please notice that Filluck does not save your credit/debit card number and personal information entered into the payment field when you proceed with a payment. For questions about the transactions on your bank card, please contact the bank that issued your credit/debit card.
Kindly note that if you pay by credit card, your payment could somehow be denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud. It's a good idea to call your credit card company or bank ahead of time to let them know about the purchase so that it doesn't get declined.
If you pay by credit card, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud. It's a good idea to call your credit card company or bank ahead of time to let them know about the purchase so that it doesn't get declined.
Under such circumstance, here are 3 solutions for you:
1. If you have a PayPal account, please try to pay by PayPal.
2. If you do not have a PayPal account, please select Credit/Debit Card & Local Payment at the checkout page & click the complete order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to Credit/Debit Card & Local Payment page (for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal).
3. Please switch to your other credit/debit cards.
As following steps:
STEP 1: Fill in personal information
STEP 2: Choose PayPal or Credit/Debit Card & Local Payment
STEP 3: you will be redirected to PayPal/Credit/Debit Card page to complete your purchase securely.
Possible reasons for paypal payment failure:
- The transaction page has timed-out.
- Leaving the page before finishing the check-out procedure.
- Your PayPal account has insufficient funds or is not linked to any secondary option like a bank account or a credit card.
If you have any problem, pls contact us by email(email@example.com)